HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
In the production , especially for ores containing more sulfide components, it is usually necessary to control the concentration of lime in the operation. For the concentrate plant, the CaO concentration of the general control is between 2 and 5/10,000.read more
Sodium cyanide is the most commonly used leaching chemical in gold process. According to theoretical calculation, leaching 1 gram of gold only requires 0.5 grams of sodium cyanide. However, in most gold cyanidation plants, the consumption of cyanide is high, which is 50-100 times higher than the theoretical calculation.read more
· About 90% of today’s production involves the use of , making cyanidation one of the most predominant technique in . Unfortunately, as …read more
· "Traditionally, leaching or separating gold and other precious metals from an ore deposit or e-waste materials requires the use of cyanide," Eksteen said. "Industrially, it is very expensive to detoxify cyanide, but it still does not eliminate the risks associated with transporting, handling and processing the chemical."read more
· The replaces with a safer, less hazardous chemical reagent called thiosulphate. This inorganic compound helps dissolve fine out of …read more
· is used in situations where cannot be concentrated for smelting. The most common used in the . However, a type of known as thiosulfate is the best on ores with highly soluble copper value. Another procedure that is used in testing an area where is highly concentrated is through ...read more
For extracting from low-grade ores, heap is practiced huge heaps are sprayed with a dilute solution of sodium , and this percolates down through the piled ore, dissolving the . There are very well defined rules for the safe and responsible use of – as laid out in the International Code. refiningread more
The reactions that take place during the dissolution of in solutions under normal conditions have been fairly definitely established. Most agree that the overall equation for and cyanidation of is as follows: 4 Au + 8 NaCN + O2 + 2 H20 = 4 NaAuCN2 + 4 NaOHread more
· Of those methods, the ‘ ’ Cyanidation, is the method that is commonly used the most often to do this. As the name implies, the main component in the is a sodium solution. This article will give a general overview about how this important, 120 year old mining works.read more
Under the 400 mesh condition, the rate increased by 8%. If the tower grinding machine is used to implement the edge grinding and immersion in mines, it will be a major innovation in the extraction . The extraction also suits for copper , zinc , sliver , etc.read more
【Introduction】: All-slime cyanidation technology is a technology which put activated carbon into pulp and with absorbing at the same time. It includes the stages such as pulp preparation, and adsorbing, removal carbon recycling, pulp agitation, and loaded carbon ...read more
[Introduction]: CIL carbon in is an efficient method of extracting and recovering from its ore.By cyaniding and carbon crushed ore slurry simultaneously, CIL lowers the mining operation cost and increases recovery rate to 99%, which is the first choice of modern mining and beneficiation plant.read more
· Gold cyanidation, also called cyanide leaching, is It uses cyanide to dissolve the gold within the rock, which, itself, is not soluble in cyanide. The gold is then drawn out in a liquid form that can be treated to remove the cyanide. Almost 90% of all gold extracted commercially is done so by cyanidation.read more
· “Traditionally, or separating and other precious metals from an ore deposit or e-waste materials requires the use of – a highly toxic chemical compound that is known to have detrimental effects to the environment and to the human body,” Professor Eksteen said.read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap