HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
4 Human Rights Assessment of ’s | On Common Ground Consultants SeCtion 1 introduction The , located in the western highlands of , is operated by Montana Exploradora de S.A., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gold- Inc., based in Vancouver, Canada. The has been controversial since itsread more
Bluestone also has the right of first refusal with respect to certain assets and equipment at ’s gold , also located in . The last ore from this will be processed early in 2017. www.BluestoneResources.ca The Los Filos heap leach is being purchased by Vancouver’s Leagold Corp., making it the ...read more
· The independent human rights assessment of s in was published on 17 May, 2010. The assessment calls for a halt to expansion, measures to address health, safety, labour rights issues and to obtain consent of indigenous community.read more
"We welcome this opportunity to demonstrate once again s record of respectful, environmentally sound operations at ," CEO Chuck Jeannes was quoted in Mineweb, a publication covering the industry. This is the second in a series about Anayas recent visit to and the issues surrounding that visit.read more
· The a combination underground and open pit operation, produced about 275,000 ounces of gold last year, or about 11 per cent of output, along with 4.1 …read more
activities generate wealth, but the distribution of this wealth is unequal and exclusionary. The majority of the benefits accrue in the North, and the local communities in the South benefit very little. ’s in is an example of the complex web of links that connects us as citizens in the global economy.read more
Since 2004, Canadian giant has been extracting gold from the Guatemalan highlands. Operated by ’s local subsidiary, Montana Exploradora of , the open-pit is located along the border between the municipalities of Sipakapa and San Miguel Ixtahuacán, in the westernmost department of San Marcos.read more
The assessment found that had failed to respect the rights of indigenous peoples in . However, the report says the has also brought local benefits. It says that , through its wholly owned Guatemalan subsidiary Montana, has brought jobs, healthcare and education facilities to the impoverished Mayans living ...read more
· The company owns the in opened in 2005 despite the residents’ opposition. While critics say the operation is environmentally unsound, has …read more
The Marlin Mine, located in Guatemala, was owned and operated by Glamis Gold and then Goldcorp from October 2005 until May 2017, when it ceased operating. Mine closure and reclamation started in June 2017 and physical reclamation activities are scheduled for completion by late 2020.read more
This blog serves as a centralized hub for news, studies, urgent actions, and multimedia on issues regarding the in s Western highlands. Owned by , Inc., the second-largest gold company in the world, is an open-pit and underground and s lowest-cost .read more
· Sure, modern companies today don’t employ laser-toting green aliens, but their process is in some ways similar. Like the extraterrestrial gold-fiends in Cowboys and Aliens, ’s in began extraction under false pretenses according to local residents. Effected community members in never gave their ...read more
The is a project of Canadian giant which is now the world’s 3 rd largest company after merging with U.S.-owned Glamis Gold in 2006. Glamis began constructing the in 2004 with a $45 million loan from the World Bank. Commercial production began late in 2005.read more
is a gold producer headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.The company employs about 11,300 people worldwide, engaged in gold and related activities including exploration, extraction, processing and reclamation. ’s operating assets include five mines in Canada and the U.S., three mines in Mexico, and two in Central and South America.read more
· Since 2005, Goldcorp has been operating its open-pit, cyanide leaching "Marlin" mine in SMI, making multi-million dollar profits for far-away owners, shareholders and investors at the expense of local communities’ health and human rights.read more
The Marlin Mine, located in Guatemala, was operated by Goldcorp from October 2005 until May 2017. Mine closure and reclamation started in June 2017 and …read more
’s in is one of the company’s most profitable gold mines, but the has been operating – and expanding – without the consent of indigenous peoples whose drinking water and farm lands may be affected. pledges $28 million for closure costs, but has posted a mere $1 million financial guarantee.read more
· The objective of this article is to investigate the contributions, in terms of taxes and royalties, of s to the Guatemalan state and to the host communities. The article also seeks to assess the potential of these contributions to strengthen local and national government capacities and enhance national development.read more
Having been in production since late 2005, it took less than five years for ’s to produce its one-millionth ounce of gold. Located in the western highlands of , 300 kilometres northwest of City in the municipality of San Miguel Ixtahuacan, in an area boasting elevations ranging from 1,800 to 2,300 metres ...read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap