HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
· The project consists of a tailings dam and the located adjacent mining licence PE481. READ: Cape Lambert Resources attracts new capital to …read more
Analytical and Metallurgical Research Division Manager 1993-2004 attached to the concentrator Nouveau concentrateur de NCK with following responsibilities: 1. metallurgist manager: process control, support and development activities.read more
The JV will operate the fully constructed and commissioned to process the tailings and treat additional hard rock cobalt and copper material. https://www ...read more
In addition, operate the fully constructed and commissioned Kipushi processing plant to process the Kipushi tailings and treat additional hard rock cobalt and copper material. Commissioned last year, the processing plant which was has a one-million-tonne-a-year flotation plant designed to produce 4 000 t/y of cobalt, 10 000 t/y of copper and 2 000 t/y of zinc in concentrate from the tailings material.read more
· What is the real scope of the huge contract signed in mid-April between American Mineral Fields with the AFDL government? - 07/05/1997read more
The proposed JV will also operate the fully constructed and commissioned Kipushi processing plant to process the Kipushi tailings and treat additional hard rock cobalt and copper material. The Kipushi plant commissioned in 2016, comprises a flotation plant designed to annually produce 4000 tonnes of cobalt, 10,000 tonnes of copper and 2000 tonnes of zinc in concentrate from the Kipushi tailings.read more
· The PEA for s redevelopment was prepared by OreWin Pty. Ltd., of Adelaide, Australia, and the MSA Group Pty. Ltd., of Johannesburg, South …read more
· and Kasombo are located on granted mining licenses and the is located 8 kilometres by road from . The was commissioned in 2016 and comprises a 1 ...read more
Australian company Cape Lambert has ventured into a joint venture with Democratic Republic of Congo’s DRC Paragon Mining to exploit the country’s cobalt and copper. The JV is to develop the cobalt-copper tailings project, the Kasombo copper-cobalt project and operate the . In addition, operate the fully …read more
· employees fine-tuning a new, underground vehicle in preparation for the resumption of operations at the historic, high-grade zinc and copper mine. The Project, in the DRCs province of Haut-Katanga and southeast of the companys Kamoa discovery, is adjacent to the town of and approximately 30 kilometres southwest of the …read more
Kipushi Processing Plant was constructed with an investment of around $20m. It is a conventional flotation plant with a throughput of 150t per hour and annual throughput of more the one million tonnes. The Kipushi Cobalt Copper Tailings Project is located 8km from the Kipushi Processing Plant.read more
The current updated estimate of the projects initial capital costs is approximately $1.3 billion as of January 1, 2019, which assumes commissioning of the first module in Q3 2021 ...read more
In addition, 0.4 lead tons, 45,000 cadmium tons and 120 germanium tons have been extracted through the existing . Current metallurgical testwork is under way at Mintek, and a new facility has also been requested for the roaster technology to further refine the product.read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap