HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
Eco-Goldex O Series is suitable for most common such as oxide, semi-oxide, and non-refractory sulfide or oxide copper ores. The O series share the same flowsheet with cyanidation, it can seamlessly replace cyanidation without change of existing operation system and is applicable to heap Carbon in / Carbon in Pulp, VAT methods...read more
Heap HL is a flexible and economic mineral processing method, commonly used to extract from low-grade . In this process, is firstly crushed to fine particles. By spraying solution to the large piles, the -containing solution is leached.read more
· Heap can take anything from a couple of months to several years. In the case of recovery, heap generally requires 60 to 90 days to the , compared to the 24 hours required by a conventional agitated process. recovery is also usually only 70% compared with 90% recovery in an agitated plant.read more
Any complex can be tested with CLS-20, 21, and 22. Each has different oxidizers and components. One of these combinations may work better on your . They are not for concentrates. Concentrates should be tested with CLS-25, a . If you are interested in purchasing the formulas, please contact us.read more
In metallurgical processes tank leaching is a hydrometallurgical method of extracting valuable material usually GOLD from ore. Skip to content Call Us Today! +8618970706487 | [email protected]read more
Assuming that a has been effectively ground to ensure maximum economic liberation of , the circuits that will have the most effect on the successful operation of a plant will be that of the and carbon-in-pulp circuit CIP. The reagent and utilities operating costs associated with , adsorption, elution and ...read more
The heap leaching method is mainly suitable for low-grade gold ore recovery, with the average grade of gold ore is 0.8-1.5g/t. Heap leaching gold recovery process is to first crush the ore to certain particle size -15mm and then convey it to the storage hopper, adding gold ore, lime and binder according to the specified amount, mixing them thoroughly and sending the gold ore to the disc granulator.read more
· With lower grades beneficiation usually flotation is often used ahead of to increase the grade of Au and reduce the quantity of to be leached. Nature of : The surface of a particle will typically be dissolved at a rate of around 0.2-0.5 µm of surface depth per hour in a cyanide .read more
· The goal of one of the investigations was to extract from mildly refractory in cyanide-free glycine agitating media, followed by recovery from pregnant solution. This study was conducted by Pelin Altinkaya, Zulin Wang, Ivan Korolev, Joseph Hamuyuni, Mika Haapalainen, Eero Kolehmainen, Kirsi Yliniemi and Mari Lundström.read more
· Gold ore Prominer maintains a team of senior with expertise and global experience. These gold professionals are specifically in through various beneficiation technologies, for gold ore of different characteristics, such as flotation, cyanide gravity separation, etc., to achieve the processing plant of optimal and cost-efficient process designs.read more
· Heap is a process that grinds with low grade to certain particles , heap upon the leakage-proof bottom mat that concreted by pitch , concrete or plastic cloth , spray the low concentration cyanide solution, alkaline solution ， nontoxic solvent ， dilute sulphuric acid on the stock heap, make the dissolve ， the solution with heap up, then use active carbon to absorb or use zinc cementation to recover the .read more
Operating Instruction. Constituent: Sodium Oxide, Ammonium, Nitrogen, Iron, Calcium, etc. Usage: CNLITE is used in the same way as sodium cyanide in heap , pool and agitation of . The reagent can be dissolved in solution with cyanide extraction. When used, the CNLITE agent must be agitated with alkaline water at normal temperature and then ...read more
Three ways for processing : 1. cil & cip 2. washing & Gravity 3. flotation. please see the contents below： 1. CIL & CIP process CIL Carbon in process, namely Carbon extraction, it is a process of adding activated Carbon to the slurry and simultaneously and ...read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap