HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
· Bridgette Radebe is the first black female African deep-level-hard rock entrepreneur. ... which is active in banking and and is active in , five other ...read more
IMIU specialises in providing for property, business interruption and construction risks to companies worldwide. IMIU was established in 1995 and has developed an extensive portfolio of business, which includes some of the world’s largest conglomerates and also some of the industry minnows.read more
It reveals that when it comes to emerging markets, India, and Brazil are front runners — with 51 insurtech initiatives in , 51 in India and 43 in Brazil. Just like fintech, where SA banks are working with several local fintech startups see this story , insurtech is proving a big money spinner too.read more
· ’s largest general insurer Santam, which has finally acknowledged that it is liable for business interruption claims filed by policyholders as a result of COVID-19, says it will offer hospitality and leisure customers a “full and final” settlement to cover three months of losses.read more
· ’s main equities index rallied beyond the 60,000 points level for the first time since August 2018, benefiting from positive sentiment toward riskier assets as investors mulled ...read more
Investment opportunity in for coal, lithium and chrome. Investors and funding are sought for a start-up coal operation in a greenfield area of 2200 ha of land to mine anthracite coal, lithium and chrome in ’s Mpumalanga province. The titles are held by Phiromercy Company Pty Ltd, registration no: 2013/11/599/07.read more
Thereafter, placing cover globally, at affordable rates without duplication is a sophisticated process. As such, a mining project in Africa “often looks like a patchwork quilt of insurers by the time it is sewed up” adds March. South Africa is the exception as …read more
· . Both businesses and individuals in might find they are uninsured for any COVID-19 impacts as losses related to an epidemic or pandemic would usually not be covered in policies, irrespective of whether the covers business interruption, property damage, product losses or personal life and non-life ...read more
· Biggest companies in . The sector in , which falls under the country’s Financial Services Board, is reputedly sound. The integrity and financial stability of the financial market was acknowledged in the annual Global Competitiveness Survey 2018, when ranked in the top 20 for its ...read more
We take a look at a few highlights/low lights of s industry as published by Statistics Exactly a week after delegates closed the 26 th Investing in African Indaba, Stats SA released data on the performance of the industry in 2019. The level of production was 1,3% lower in 2019 than 2018, which in turn was 2,1% lower than 2017.read more
Rwanda Biomedical Centre RBC is planning the inclusion of Covid-19 tests in different health schemes, The New Times has learned. The consideration comes at a time when the demand for ...read more
READ ALSO: Top 5 construction companies in 2019. List of companies in . As said earlier, there are lots of companies which are based in the country. So, apart from the ones discussed earlier, the following are some other African mines list that you may want to consider at any time.read more
The world’s your oyster when it comes to mining insurance cover. Mining insurance for Suffice to say mining plays an integral role in the economy of South Africa, therefore the mining insurance that we offer will …read more
/ rehabilitation guarantees Legislation requires that all operations within must make financial provision to guarantee the availability of sufficient funds to undertake rehabilitation and remediation of the adverse environmental impacts of activities both during the life of the mine and at closure.read more
· ’s industry can add ZAR213 billion in value by 2026 if they invest in seven key digital initiatives. Share ’s research, developed in collaboration with the World Economic Forum WEF in 2017, reveals that a combination of seven digital initiatives can help ’s industry create ZAR213 billion ...read more
African manufacturer Pratley aims to launch at least three unique electrical termination products in 2021 aimed specifically at the offshore, oil and gas, industrial and shipping industries, all of which present particularly arduous and hazardous operating environments.read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap