HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
· You will characterize the activity of Sup VI at various reaction times. You will also measure the protein and activity of all the samples you saved during the purification. And, finally, you will perform an experiment to determine the Michaelis-Menten constant K m of Acid .read more
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyzes 1 μmol of p-Nitrophenyl , PNPP in a total reaction volume of 1 ml in 1 minute at 37°C. Reaction Conditions. 1X CutSmart® Incubate at 37°C . 1X CutSmart® 50 mM Potassium Acetate 20 mM Tris-acetate 10 mM Magnesium Acetate 100 µg/ml BSA pH 7.9 @ 25°Cread more
MUNG BEAN PHOSPHOENOLPYRUVATE described. These results were comparedwith those obtained by monitoring the ofpyruvate formed under identical conditions. Protein was determined by the method of Lowryet al. 15 usingbovineserumalbuminas the protein standard. Determination ofMolecularMassofthe Enzyme Ashort column 1.0 x 3.5 cmdiameter …read more
· The buffer solution was then added carefully so that the total volume was 100cm 3 and the concentrations were Volume and concentration of phenolphthalein phosphate- The volume of phenolphthalein was measured accurately with a syringe however it could have been more accurate with the use of a pipette.read more
pH 5.8 to 7.4 preparation guide and recipe. Recipe can be automatically scaled by entering desired final volume. A simple is used ubiquitously in biological experiments, as it can be adapted to a variety of pH levels, including isotonic. This wide range is due to phosphoric acid having 3 dissociation constants, known in chemistry as a triprotiread more
Alkaline ALP is one kind enzyme found in your body. If you show signs of liver disease or a bone disorder, your doctor may want you to get an ALP to diagnose the problem.read more
1. Prepare serial dilutions of samples using the appropriate Assay with compatible pH i.e.: Assay -acidic for acidic phosphatases, Assay -neutral for most neutral phosphatases, and Assay -alkaline for alkaline phosphatases. 2. We recommend a range of 0-100 µg/ml for the dilutions.read more
is composed of a mixture of dibasic and monobasic sodium or potassium e.g. Na 2 HPO 4 and NaH 2 PO 4.Thus it consists of a mixture of Na+ or K + and H 2 PO ...read more
Step 1. • Step 2. B in 5 mL buffer. Prepare a single reagent by adding equal volumes of reagents from Steps 1 and 2. Procedure. Perform the test on a portion of the stain, an extract, or a “wipe” made from the stained area.read more
Non-Prostatic Acid N-ACP: ΔAbs/min = Prostatic Acid Phosphatase is obtained by subtracting the results of the Non-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase assay from the results of the Total Acid Phosphatase assay on the same sample.read more
· Cell lysis 1. Prepare the components of the lysis on ice and keep the on ice or in the refrigerator once prepared. 2. Cell extraction base Life Technologies FNN0011 is stored at -20ºC. Thaw on ice. is stable for 2-3 weeks at 2-8ºC or for up to year as aliquots stored at …read more
Phenylphosphate ALP Phenol + pH 10 Phenol liberated is measured in the presence of 4-aminoantipyrine and Potassium ferricyanide. The presence of sodium arsenate in the reagent stops the enzymatic reaction. Reagents Reagent 1 R1 pH 10 Disodium phenylphosphate 5.0 mmol/Lread more
of the Alkaline Phosphatase Control. Test Samples: Immediately before use, dilute samples to in cold Reaction Buffer. Mix briefly to ensure the alkaline phosphatase is dissolved. Storage/Stability The Reaction Buffer is stable for at least 2 years at 2–8 C. The Alkaline Phosphatase Control should be stored at 2–8 C and is stable for at least 4 years.read more
PNPP p-Nitrophenyl , Disodium Salt is a widely used substrate for detecting alkaline in ELISA applications. When alkaline and PNPP are reacted, a yellow water-soluble reaction product is formed. This reaction product absorbs light at 405nm. The substrate is offered in several formats. Related Productsread more
Final concentration of reactive ingredients: 2-Amino-2-Methyl-1-Propanol AMP pH 10.4 0.35 mol/L p-Nitrophenyl phosphate 16.0 mmol/L HEDTA 2.0 mmol/L Zinc Sulfate 1.0 mmol/L Magnesium Acetate 2.0 mmol/L Also contains preservative Precautions 1. For in vitro diagnostic use. 2. IRRITANT: Irritating to eyes and skin. Do not ingest, avoid contact with eyes, skin and mucous membranes.read more
Acid hydrolyses ester bonds under an optimum pH of 4.8 and an optimum temperature of 37 °C. In this experiment you will use an artificial substrate, para-nitrophenylphosphate which will be hydrolyzed by acid , releasing p-nitrophenol and inorganic Pi.read more
Effect of pH on phosphatase activity Prepare 4 test tubes and into each tubes place 1.0ml buffer of different pH:- pH 9.0, 9.5, 10.0 and 11.0 as follows: Buffer of different pHread more
- pH 10 - 2 mM p-nitrophenol - 0.5 M CaCl2 - PNPP solution para-nitrophenol in Procedures Assay 1. Weigh out two 2-gram portions of your group’s soil sample and pour them into screw-cap tubes labeled “ ” and “soil blank”. 2. …read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap