HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
· Jakob von Uexkull, Founder of the World Future Council and the Right Livelihood Award, today voiced concerns about the future of Namibian fisheries should the planned Sandpiper marine project be allowed to go ahead: “ is a short-term non-renewable activity. Once the has been extracted, the jobs are gone. In contrast, if fisheries are managed sustainably, …read more
· If fisheries is concerned about the effects of dredging on marine life, what happened to diamond dredging and port expansion at , marine is not dangerous, it is rather a management of risk, similar to any other activities like diamond dredging.read more
· NMP’s Sandpiper project is about 60 km off the coast of Namibia and 120 km south-west of . The licence covers a 2 233 km2 area in water depths of 180 m to 300 m. NMP is 85%-owned by Omani-registered entity Mawarid and Havana Investments, a Namibian registered entity.read more
Feb 16, 2019 In the near future, offshore of rock could also take place as Namibian Marine Phosphates NMP, a subsidiary of Mawarid LLC, owned by the Omani billionaire Mohammed Al Barwani, seeks to exploit an offshore site about 120 km south -west of .read more
The NMP management stated that the Sandpiper project is located 60 km offshore from Meob on the central Namibian coast and 120 km southwest of . The Licence Area is 2,233 km2 in extent and lies in water depths between 190 and 345 metres. ... A report on the impact of on fishing by M. J. Smith CapFish D.W ...read more
· Over 6 000 registrations for jobs - Politics - Erongo ... at the end of November with over 6 000 registrants in expectation of the jobs to be created at the Sandpiper marine project. ... NMP says it will employ 600 Namibians directly and indirectly for construction and operations in and create opportunities ...read more
· Namibian’s speak out against seabed . “Marine has never been done anywhere else in the world and Namibian coastal waters are now facing the threat of being the testing ground. These concerns have not yet been adequately considered in Namibia.” – Marcia Stanton, Director of the Earth Organisation Namibia Informante 25 July 2012 Staff Reporter Two Australian ...read more
NMP had intended to start the process of extracting through the Sandpiper Marine Project located 60km offshore from Meob and 120 km southwest of by this year.read more
Ministry of Environment and Tourism MET spokesman Romeo Muyunda, on Wednesday dismissed claims by Namibia NMP that the ‘Fishrot’ files scandal and the individuals involved in it are responsible for stalling its Sandpiper project. ... an estimated 120km south-west of . “It appears the ...read more
NMP’s Sandpiper project is about 60 km off the coast of Namibia and 120 km south-west of . The licence covers a 2 233 km2 area in water depths of 180 m to 300 m. NMP is 85%-owned by Omani-registered entity Mawarid and Havana Investments, a Namibian registered entity.read more
The deposit is situated 120km off in the Namibian continental shelf. The water depth in the area varies from 180m to 300m. ... of the Sandpiper marine project. ... It will be converted to a full scale commercial depending on its feasibility.read more
There are two companies in Namibia pushing for , namely Namibia Marine NMP based in and the Lüderitz-based operations, owned by Israelites, Lev Leviev Namibia LLNP, a mother company of Sakawe Corporation SAMICOR belonging to Leviev Groups of Companies LGC.read more
- Thousands of workers from the fishing industry, unionists and the general public who stand strongly opposed to marine on Monday marched to the Ministry of Environment and Tourism offices in to hand over a petition in which they denounce seabed in …read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap