HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
· The 2.3 million tonne auto-grade steel manufacturing plant will be formally inaugurated by JSW steel chairman Sajjan Jindal on Friday and it will be attended by who is who of automotive industry. With India on road to becoming a global hub for automobiles, the demand for high end steel is likely to see an exponential growth.read more
’s first 12 MTPA steel at single location, “the fastest growing steel in ”. The Steel Vijayanagar is the first integrated steel to reach 12 MTPA capacity in a single location. It is the first in to use the technology for hot metal production. Now other steel are coping the same.read more
NEW DELHI: Steel posted a 7 per cent rise in its crude steel production at 12.88 lakh tonnes in April. The company had produced 12.03 lakh tonnes of crude steel in the same month a year ago, it said in statement today. Among the rolled products, the flat products registered a 5 per cent increase in output at 9.32 lakh tonnes over 8.87 lakh tonnes in April 2016, and long products witnesses ...read more
· 103 coronavirus cases reported in Ballari district of Karnataka are connected to the Toranagallu-based steel . This has prompted concerns among …read more
Its also well connected to ports in Goa and Chennai. India is one of the worlds largest producers of sponge iron, which steel makers produce through smelting-reduction processes, such as this Siemens Corex module at the JSW Steel plant in Toranagallu, Karnataka, India.read more
JSW orders Corex gas-based DRI plant Published 31st May, 2011 by Greg Morris A Siemens VAI Metals Technologies cooperation has secured a Corex gas-based Midrex direct reduction plant contract from JSW Projects Ltd. The contract is for the engineering and supply of a Corex gas-based Midrex direct-reduction DR dual-discharge plant.read more
The Steel Company has set up a steel which produces 1.65 MPTA of hot-roll coils in Torangallu, Karnataka. The company has also established a pellet with an investment of around ` 3,000 million. Steel is one of the very few steel producers across the world to adopt the method for hot metal manufacture.read more
Steel Sinter Sinter Process - Dolvi, Maharashtra, . Client. Steel Ltd. Project Status. Completed 2015 Tonnage. 8000. Partners. Engineer - Espic Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Services. Connection Design Tekla modelling Supply Fabrication ...read more
The Flagship company of JSW Group, JSW Steel is one of Indias leading integrated manufacturers with a capacity of 18 MTPA. It is one of the fastest growing companies in India with footprint in over 100 countries. With state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra, it is recognised for its innovation and quality.read more
The Vijayanagar plant of JSW Steel is the first integrated steel plant to reach 10 MTPA capacity at a single location in India. It is the first plant in India to use the Corex technology for hot metal production. The first Hot Strip Mill at Vijayanagar was commissioned in 1997. Since then it has grown exponentially and now has an installed capacity to produce 10 MTPA of steel.read more
· If you crossed age of 40s then it very good company to work. is giving everything whatever you need * Schools in all three townships. Your child can study here from LKG to 12th. CBSE schools * provides family accommodation. Subjected ...read more
Steel’s cold/hot DRI using ® export gas in Toranagallu, Karnataka State, , started up in August 2014, set a new annual production record and broke monthly production records twice in 2016. This is the second of its kind, the first one being the ®/ MIDREX® at Saldanha, South Africa. LEBEDINSKY GOKread more
· BALLARI: A spurt in the number of coronavirus infections at JSW Steel’s site, Vijayanagar Works, in Ballari district has prompted concerns about a potential cluster. Ballari has reported 147 positive cases to date, and of these, 86 have been linked to the Jindal site, government officials said.read more
· is s first company to produce 1 crore tonne of steel per annum. s first furnace unit was established in 1996 at this for hot metal production and within two years, it ...read more
Further, is in the process of becoming the first integrated iron and steel in to use gas to produce DRI based on the Midrex process, which has a potential to reduce CO2 emissions by as much as 40% when compared to the conventional coal route.read more
· Hello everyone. Process The Process is a smelting reduction process created by Siemens VAI as a more environmentally friendly alternative to the blast furnace. Presently, the majority of steel production is through the blast furnace wh...read more
A senior official in the Ballari district administration told Bangalore Mirror that a person who was working in unit at the had travelled to drop his mother to Tamil Nadu, via Bengaluru.read more
The Vijayanagar plant of JSW Steel is the first integrated steel plant to reach 10 MTPA capacity at a single location in India. It is the first plant in India to use the Corex technology for hot metal production. The first at Vijayanagar was commissioned in 1997.read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap