HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
Bisha mine in the north of Eritrea, a joint venture between Canada’s Nevsun Resources and the state mining firm ENAMCO, is the only mine now in full production. Slideshow 7 images It began by...read more
· Project is located at about 150km west of Asmara in East Africa. The project is a major deposit of volcanogenic massive sulphide VMS mineralisation. The VMS mineralisation is rich in base and precious metals such as and silver oxides, as well as copper and zinc sulphides. is the first-of-its kind in to have crushing and processing facilities.read more
Eritreas substantial mineral deposits are largely unexplored. According to the Eritrean government, artisanal mining in 1998 collected 573.4 kilograms of gold, however the number of gold reserves is unknown. International observers also have noted Eritreas excellent potential for quarrying ornamental marble and granite.read more
Those animals were found in Eritrea. Gold was another strikingly good source for the Egyptians were voyaging in Gash-Barka as it’s now called Bisha and Central regions demonstrate similarity to that of the gold relics found in Egypt. On top of this, Eritrean civilization was founded on gold mining at that time.read more
’s economic prospects are looking up with the approaching opening of ’s operation. General manager Stan Rogers gives Ruari McCallion the lowdown. , located in the north-east of the continent on the northern shore of the ‘Horn of Africa’, has had a troubled post-colonial history.read more
The companys three principal assets are its ownership interest in the Timok Project, a high-grade copper-gold development project in Serbia, its Bisha zinc-copper mine in Eritrea, and its balance sheet. The company also holds a number of additional exploration licences and permits in Serbia, Macedonia, and in the Bisha mining district.read more
· Sixty-per-cent of Bisha, which is located 150km west of Asmara, is owned by the Canadian while the other 40% belongs to companies run by the government.read more
· Nevsun Resources Ltd. TSX:NSUNYSE Amex:NSU is pleased to announce its successful first pour at the during late December.The first pour was part of the plant commissioning process and rendered two dore bars totaling 26 kilograms approx. 920 ounces, that are worth USD 1.3 Million.read more
1 day ago · SEATTLE Scrap Monster: The latest guidance and production update by Resolute shows that the company’s annual production in 2020 fell short of its target by a tad. The yearly output during the year was just below the lower end of the revised production guidance. According to company press release, the company poured 395,135 ounces of during the year, when matched …read more
· The project, majority owned and operated by the small Canadian firm Nevsun Resources, is ’s first and so far only operational . It began …read more
· MONEY PIT: The main excavation at the in northwest , which is operated by a Canadian-owned company. The , pictured in February 2016, is a source of …read more
Canadian miner Nevsun Resources, which holds a 60% stake, is the operator of the project. The licences are held by the company’s subsidiary, Share Company BMSC. The State of has a 10% free carried stake in the project.read more
· in The has a license to dismantle copper and zinc. Photo: Martin Zimmermann currently employs 1230 people, of whom 250 are women – from the laundry assistant to the driver of a heavy-duty delivery vehicle in the open mine.read more
· Thomas Mukoya / Reuters Trucks ferry excavated , copper and zinc ore from the main pit at the Share Company in , …read more
in Die hat eine Lizenz auf den Abbau von Kupfer und Zink.read more
· “The experienced an act of vandalism…” Nevsun Resources Ltd. in experienced an act of vandalism. Pro-Ethiopian regime bloggers reported that “Ethiopian Airforce conducted airstrike at a processing facility, near the capital Asmara”, so far both Ethiopian and officials didn’t confirm whether or not the airstrike took place.read more
The opened in 2011 and has produced hundreds of millions of dollars worth of , copper and zinc. For years, the was the only major source of revenue for the regime of President ...read more
Job advert for ect in Eritrea 24/05/2010 20/08/2014 admin 7 Comments SHARE COMPANY, VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT. SHARE COMPANY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT. Share Company is inviting applicants for the following positions for Processread more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap