HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
· The absolute monarchy, and a US ally, stealthily constructed the “yellowcake” in northwestern , the Wall Street Journal reports, citing Western officials.read more
On 14 September 2019, drones were used to attack the state-owned Aramco oil facilities at Abqaiq Biqayq in Arabic and Khurais in eastern .The Houthi movement in Yemen claimed responsibility, tying it to events surrounding the intervention in the Yemeni Civil War and stating they used ten drones in the attack launched from Yemen, south of the …read more
Outotec wins €140mn gold processing plant order in Saudi Arabia 1 May 2019 Following an international competitive bidding process, the Saudi Arabian Mining Company Ma’aden has awarded an Outotec and Larsen & Toubro consortium the engineering, procurement and construction contract to build a greenfield mineral concentrator and gold processing plant in Saudi Arabia.read more
Home Refining & Aramco lets contract for new unit at Riyadh refinery. Aramco has let a contract to KBR Inc. to provide technology for a supercritical solvent deasphalting SDA ...read more
says drone attacks at two massive oil facilities have knocked out half of the countrys total oil production. The US is calling it an unprecedented Iranian-backed attack on ...read more
· s military says the drones and cruise missiles that hit oil facilities over the weekend were launched from the north, not the …read more
· sends oil prices soaring with surprise production cut The kingdom has pledged a unilateral cut of 1 million barrels a day in February and …read more
· Oil prices have predictably spiked, but how will this geopolitical shock affect the market in the days ahead? What Happened? On Saturday, the drone bombings struck the Abqaiq oil- and the Khurais oil field in . Both are important facilities operated by Aramco, the world’s largest oil producer.read more
mining crusher for salecrushing mining crusher for salecrushing possesses large deposits of various minerals including bauxite copper iron lead silver tin and nonmetallic minerals mining crushing has wide applications there, mining crushingread more
· The Kingdom of , with help from China, has built a facility for the extraction of uranium yellowcake, a potential precursor to fuel for a nuclear reactor, in a remote desert location near the small city of Al Ula, the Wall Street Journal newspaper reported citing Western officials with knowledge of the site.read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap