HELPS YOU TO FIND PERFECT CAR
With 40 years of experience in R & D and manufacturing of mining machinery, it has great advantages in terms of production capacity and process level.
Select special materials with high wear resistance and high hardness, and add various elements into the raw materials to improve the use effect and service life.
High quality, professional service team, standardized service process, diversified service channels, comprehensive and systematic training system.
Establish perfect data files, provide lifelong service for the sold equipment, provide various spare parts and consumables, and solve the worries in time.
Gold was discovered in the Magaliesburg area in 1874, some ten years before the discovery of the Witwatersrand gold deposits ‘but only small scale mining was undertaken at that time. Henry Lewis discovered the first gold deposits in the mountains on the farm Zuikerboschfontein Blaauwbank near the present Magaliesburg railway station.read more
At the the platinum compounds preponderate, while at the Union the ferro-platinum forms the major platinum mineral. Associated with the platinum are smaller proportions of the platinum group metals. Platinum forms the major component of the platinum group metals plus . Palladium is next in importance, with ruthenium ...read more
Khuseleka 1 Thembelani , Town & Townlands , , Bojanala Platinum District Municipality, North West, South Africa : Originally known as Townlands shaft. Minerals listed are probably elements rather than native minerals.read more
The largest in South Africa is the South Deep , one of the largest mines in the world, with a resource of 1786 tons and a reserve of 1057 tons. In addition, Talca and Dama in West Africa, Fields own 90% of the shares and the remaining 10% are held by the Ghanaian government.read more
A well-established mine that has developed some of the world’s largest and quality mining operations based in Rustenburg is looking for a Safety Officer.read more
Hire Resolve, 000 A major company and one of our top clients is looking for a Manager with experience. The minimum requirements for this position are: Previous gold...read more
In addition to the gold mines, 25% of De Beers and a controlling interest in Rustenburg Platinum Holdings, the worlds largest platinum producer, JCI owned large industrial and property holdings, including the Houghton Estate in northern Johannesburg, and substantial shareholdings in South African Breweries, Toyota South Africa, Lennings Industrial, etc., and was long a target of developers who lusted after the …read more
Search and apply for the latest Financial accountant ustenburg, North West. Verified employers. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 35.000+ postings in , North West and other big cities in South Africa.read more
Copyright © 2021.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved. Sitemap